Saturday, January 29, 2011

WARNING EXTREME CONTENT

hello boys...

This particular blog is not for the squeamish. So if you are squeamish...prepare to squeam...

Every so so often one of you little wankers will message Me, saying that you would neuter yourselves for Me. LOL. Good puppies. you little sluts always beg for Me to watch this on cam but always when things are about to get good you experience technical difficulties and mysteriously vanish. So when a boy on collarme came to Me begging Me to watch him castrate himself, I didn't expect much.

Over a few days My schedule seemed to evade his and W/we never seemed to be online at the same time. I began to wonder if he was really serious. Then I finally caught him. He came online and opened cam for Me to observe. "I''ve seen it all a million times," I thought. he will never do it.

An eyebrow of Mine arched as he pulled out an exacto knife and held it up to his balls, and he looked at the camera and asked Me, "which one first Goddess?" I was then informed that he had alcohol and towels at the ready, and there was a hospital nearby. The plan was to make the cut and then heat the blade to cauterize the wound. Again, I waited for the disconnect.

To My shock, the boy made the cut. The balls didn't come off because the blade wasn't sharp enough, but he made the cut! I reeled in shock and surprise. he actually did it! Well not quite but he went farther than any of the other wankers who promised this.



The poor boy explained to Me, he felt like he was born the wrong gender, that he wants to be female and this was the path he chose to remedy that. he sought Me out, to guide him, and give him the courage to do it the right way. Perhaps if he is lucky, gets his shit together I may consider taking him under My wing. Maybe I'll help him do it right.

<3 Goddess Kali

No comments:

Post a Comment