Friday, February 4, 2011

CBT session with a new bitch

Hello boys...

So occasionally I get a new bitch hitting Me up begging for some CBT. This is always a fun session to do, as I love to torture and cause pain to your pathetic nether regions! I prefer to be able to kick you and stomp you in person but when that cant happen, I am happy to do it online!

If you decide that you want a CBT session with Me, before approaching Me, make sure you have the following with you and are ready to use them!.....Rope or shoe laces, Candles, Ice cubes, A shoe, elastic bands, clips or pins. I normally enjoy mixing CBT with anal play so also have handy something for that, vegetable, dildo, hair brush etc.

LOL here are the pics from the poor bitches session I had the other day, Really though doesnt this CBT torture look like fun!!.....



$75 for a 30 Min session, Book yours now!

<3 Goddess Kali

No comments:

Post a Comment