Tuesday, February 8, 2011

drunk and stoned, and written on ALL OVER

Hello boys.....

So, I have this new bitch. He works at some kinda restaurant. Hes fairly local to Me actually. I have considered dropping by his place of employment and harassing him before LOL. Can you imagine his face as I walked in ha ha! I would take all the pics I have of him in compromising situations, have them in a folder and dangle the folder in front of him, taunting him LOL....

Anyway, he likes to get really drunk and stoned, and perform little silly tasks for Me. such as doing a stupid dance, writting all over himself, and whatever else I come up with at the time.
As valentines day is nearing, I decided to have this bitch write My name, and draw little love hearts ALL OVER HIS BODY! lol what a good job he did!.....


LOL.....This bitch has also been good and tributed what he can, now hes just waiting for his tax return so he can really spoil Me, the way he knows I deserve to Be.....
SO when do YOU get your tax return??

<3 Goddess Kali

No comments:

Post a Comment