Sunday, February 20, 2011

My new laptop!!

Hello boys....

Recently trying to have a session with Me, whilst still extremly addictive and fun, has been a little difficult to book. I have been having all kinds of issues with My laptop.
Finally the wait is over and My new laptop is here!!

Thanks to Andrew, My cuck, and a few others I am now the proud new owner of a HP touchsmart! This laptop is absaloutly fucking fantastic! I am sooooo in love!
I LOVE this laptop sooo much even bought a second one for a friend!
It has touchscreen, and a stylus pen and the screen rotates all the way down and can be folded down flat and used like a notepad. Having used this laptop I will never go back to standard non touchscreens.
I seriously suggest this laptop to everyone!...



I now need all the accessories, Printer, cases etc so get sending Me giftcards to get it all! You can also buy them direct from My wishlist, go to My  Amazon wishlist
and buy Me the things for there and send them to Me directly!

<3 Goddess Kali

No comments:

Post a Comment