Tuesday, February 22, 2011

New workout stuff

Hey Boys...

So last night I finally got My tredmill and Ab lounger set up. I started working out, I'm doing 30 mins on the tredmil and 60 sit ups, I plan on doing this once in the morning when I first wake up and then  right before bed. Princess Kenzie has also ordered a tredmil and we have decided to train together so we can encourage and support one another progress! Thats right boys, 2 hot sexy bitches, getting even sexyier!

Well done to those of you who contributed towards the purchase of both the tredmill and the ab lounger! I'll continue to buy things for My new little home gym space, so do send giftcards to go towards that to gkali_love@yahoo.com via amazon.com. We are thinking of getting stripper poles next!
I'll post some pics of Me working out soon, but for now, heres My set up...




I'll keep you all updated on My progress, with pics and info etc...
<3 Goddess Kali

No comments:

Post a Comment