Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Happy new year- New pics

Hello Boys..

Yes I have been away from the computer for a while, I have been enjoying My holiday with friends and family. I got some wonderful gifts for xmas and I had the best new years eve ever. I went to a wonderful play party with some great Dommes and a few newbie subs and slaves. A good time was had by all, I got to use My violet wand, Needles etc. It was a private party so sadly no pics were allowed...

However I did take a few new ones for you to drool over.....

 Gorgeous and Glamorous 


 Sexy and Confident


 Perfection at its finest


You know you have been checking My blog over the holidays, waiting for the next installment, impatiently clicking back everyday. Well, here I am..I'm Back! I know you have been craving a session, dying to tribute, wanting to be a part of My world, So send Me a message. amberkalina on Yahoo IM.

<3 Goddess Kali

No comments:

Post a Comment