Friday, January 28, 2011

Laptop issues and reverse teamviewer/teasing sub

Hello Boys......

I NEED a new Laptop! My laptop has been giving Me issues for the past week or two now, really longer than that but these are issues that are really affecting My work. It sucks and is very frustrating. The keypad isnt working right, so I cant right click etc etc.
Anyway, Im on yahoo! chatting and I find out that a sub I talk to is pretty computer savy, so I decide that hey, maybe he can help fix My issues, if its software not hardware related it is...

I decided to allow him to log onto My comp using teamviewer! LOL what trip! I teased and tormented him and it turned out a lot of fun! Crazy to see if from you boys, point of view it was crazy weird!
Anyway, turns out it was a hardware issue, so still need a new laptop...Heres what the boy said about the teamviewer fun...

Written By subby...

"After my walk home from class, i sat down at my computer and checked who, if anyone, was online. It was a pleasant surprise to find Goddess Kali on, so i sent Her a message saying hello and asking how Her day has been so far. W/we chatted for a while and a blur later i found myself in the delightfully uncomfortable position of being at the receiving end of Her teasing.
She giggled as She told me how adorable i would look tied down and forced to watch helplessly as she burned the last remnants of my male clothes, and then promising a new more feminine wardrobe.As i read this i had to wipe the sweat from my brow, i knew this was a Woman who could make good on Her threats. 
Despite my initial panic at the idea, the masochist locked away inside began to roar. The more Goddess Kali teased me,the more difficult it began to contain the little voice in my head saying that i should obey. By the time the time the topic of the conversation switched, She had me so wrapped around Her finger that if She said jump, i would have responded "how high?" Goddess Kali mentioned that Her computer was giving Her trouble and i all but begged to let me see what i could do to fix Her computer.
A long and frustrating time later, i came to the conclusion that Goddess Kali's computer had some sort of hardware malfunction that was beyond me to fix remotely. Frustrated with Dell's poor customer support and the way they blueball anyone who doesn't have a warranty code, Goddess Kali and i satisfied our frustration by exacting sweet revenge on a poorly drawn Dell representative in MS Paint, resulting in Goddess Kali shooting lasers from Her eyes (because she is that awesome). Needless to say, i am still riding that wave of subspace Goddess Kali put me in hours ago and i'm loving every second of it"

lol ha ha! Funny, Anyway, dig deep bitches, its time for Goddess Kali to get a new laptop!

<3 Goddess Kali 

1 comment: