Saturday, January 29, 2011

New Full Service Toilet Bitch

Hello boys...

I was recently approached by a toilet slut. He begged and groveled, and payed tribute for the chance to be My toilet. I'm sure the toilet slut will soon be painfully aware of the age old maxim, "be careful what you wish for." Though he begged for the opportunity to be My full toilet he is nervous about it, so I have decided to work the worm into his proper place slowly.

I am starting off by making My new toilet learn to enjoy and savor the taste of urine. I am curious to see how far My toilet slut will go for Me. Once he has proven himself not only capable, but eager to swallow every drop of his urine I will push him farther still. By this point he should be slowly accepting his place, it will be time for him to step it up a notch. I will expect to he eats the toilet paper he uses.

Of course I will be sure he washes it all down with his piss. I have heard of another Domme who makes special all natural brownies that She feeds Her hungry slaves. Maybe I will have My toilet slut make himself a cake. LOL.

Be very careful what You wish for.

<3 Goddess Kali

No comments:

Post a Comment