Sunday, December 12, 2010

Trip to the Mall with sub

Hello boys

I met with My sub today and had a wonderful time shopping with him at the mall. I instructed him to meet Me at the coffee shop to begin. He was to withdraw money and place it into a red envelope and carry it around during our shopping endeavor, and use the cash to pay for things.

As I approached I could see he was clearly shaken and nervous. I laughed and asked him to hold out his hand to see just how nervous he was. His hand was shaking and he was unable to hold it steady.
I questioned him about the money, he said he did  not have the red envelope yet. I sent him off to find one, and told him Myself, and a friend would go upstairs and start shopping. I advised him he may txt Me once he had the envelope and I would allow him to come to the store I was in.

He txt Me and I told him I was trying on clothes and he may come to the store. At first I had him wait outside, his job was to simply wait, pay and carry bags. I decided to tease and taunt a little so I allowed him to wait by the dressing room and watch Me try on clothes. After I was done, and had selected a few items I handed him the clothes, and directed him to checkout. I told him I was going outside, and would sit and wait on the chair, whilst I had a drink.

We went to a shoe shop next, and lucky Me the boots were buy one get one half off! LOL of course I HAD to get 2 pairs...

 These are the boots I got


The shopping trip continued on, boy carried bags even though he was on crutches. he did a fairly good job. We visited several more stores, some he was allowed to walk round, others he waited then paid.We went to several clothes shops, Macys, The Disney store etc.  At the end of the day, when I had decided I was bored, and shopping was done, I took the red envelope and the remaining contents. I said goodbye, and let boy know he had done well, and that this had been a good first meeting, I also informed him, he was nearing the collar he so desperately wanted...... Over all it was a good trip.

(The shopping bags from the day)



(These are a few of the things I got, Shirts, boots, shorts, etc)



Here is what he said about the day.....



i met Goddess Kali for REAL!!!

Addictedboy
Posted December 12, 2010 by (name removed)
The most amazing afternoon ever happened to me today! i was lucky enough to be granted a chance to meet the most perfect Goddess Kali at a local mall.  i was so excited but admit to being so very nervous and when She arrived looking so incredibly gorgeous i melted.  She had me hold out my hand while sitting at table talking to get started and She was amused that it was shaking and unsteady.  Goddess Kali knew She had me at that point i am sure.

i had pulled together what cash i could and Goddess Kali wanted it in a red envelope and so first thing i did while She decided where to go first was go get one.  Then i had to find Her in the store She was shopping in first.


i found Her and was directly told to wait outside the store.  That was a fun and interesting feeling just sitting outside the store waiting to be called on
Smile  Goddess was gracious enough to allow me to come stand outside dressing room and see what She was trying on and that is an amazing experience.  One just being near this perfection is humbling and makes me so weak and two, learning what She likes and doesn't like is very fun.  As She decided yes on the item She handed it to me to hold until i of course went to check out.

Now mind you i am still on crutches today but am getting along better but i tried my best to still carry bags until it got so bad that i was endangering myself and then Goddess had to carry some and i hated that as She should never have to do so.


Next we went to shoe store that had LOTS of boots (one of my bigger fetishes) and that was super exciting watching Goddess Kali pick out boots She liked and i actually got to offer input
Smile Of course Goddess is going to get what She wants but was great feeling being able to offer my opinion.  Goddess got these super hot ankle boots and a pair of boots with no heel which is different for Her.

i won't bore everyone with store by store details but it was super amazing experience.  i had never met a Domme in real life and believe me Goddess Kali is not a run of mill Domme by any means.  She puts You under a spell just by looking into Her incredibly beautiful eyes.  i was so afraid of disappointing Her that at one point She left me at a place and said to buy something and i got suckered into spending almost $500 at that place because i thought Goddess wanted these things.  When i was through and told Goddess, She ordered me to take it back as She really only wanted a little something for Her Mum from there.  i in a please Goddess Kali no matter stupor couldn't say no
Smile

Believe me making Goddess happy is a wonderful feeling and seeing Her in person just makes You want to be Hers SO bad.  i hope hope hope i am lucky enough to become one of Goddess Kali's owned boys at some point.  i have never craved for my submission to be so real and true as i do for this perfect Goddess.


Thank You Goddess Kali for an amazing experience.  i so did not deserve it and hope You are happy and pleased
Smile


So, I know your all on the edge of your seats, jealous and wetting yourself s, wishing this could have been you. Save up your money, and come to Houston, and maybe one day it could be!...

<3 Goddess Kali

No comments:

Post a Comment