Saturday, December 11, 2010

My new boy's recent endevors & MALL SHOPPING

Hello boys...

So I'm sure you have read about, and are ALL insanely jealous of My new boy Under Consideration. He recently Bought Me a nice Tv. He has been learning more about Me each day, saying his little mantras and completing little tasks and assignments. Each day becoming more intoxicated and burried deeper in My world.

Right now his tasks are including voting daily for My website, bathroom restriction, advertising and selling a car for Me.....

Today he gets to meet Me!!! Wwe are going to the mall and going shopping...He's on crutches so he's going hobble behind Me, and just pay for My shopping. I'm taking My young school girl baby sitter with Me, We were just laughing about this on the phone.

This is what My boy says about today:
"I am very nervous and bit scared what power You will have over me but even more than that I feel a wonderful energy, That I am finally coming to place always meant to be"

Anyway, I'm off to go get ready, Ill update later.......

Goddess Kali <3

1 comment:

  1. Domina Kali,

    i look forward to reading Your account of Your trip. i have already read the account by Your new boi. Loved the fact that he was struggling on crutches to carry Your bags. Don’t recall him mentioning Your babysitter, though. Inviting Her along was a brilliant touch. It also reminded me of a scene i witnessed some years ago, before i was an “out” submissive.

    i was out shopping in London and i was intrigued by a group of people walking a few yards in front of me. There were two Girls, both in their late teens, one clearly older than the other and apparently in charge. Walking slightly behind them with two heavy bags was a middle-aged male. The girls were chatty and giggly, while the male was walking with his head down in complete silence.

    Every now and then, the Girls would throw a look back at the male; the older one would say something in a stern voice (“Hurry up! Don’t drag Your feet!” for example), then both would giggle. Even with my negligible experience of bdsm at that stage, i knew this was not simply a father out with his Daughters or anything similar. i knew this was a Domme, Her Girlfriend and their sub.

    Fascinated, i wanted to follow them and see what happened, but i knew i shouldn’t. Part of me was afraid of what might happen if they saw me and part of me wanted them to see me and for something to happen. In the end i decided not to, though i confess i went back to the same place regularly after that in the hope of seeing them again. i never did.


    paul (womanworshipper)

    ReplyDelete