Monday, December 6, 2010

Gifts, Tributes and pics

Hello Boys...

Today was about relaxation and fun. I have just been getting over a sore throat so I decided to take some nice new pics, for you to drool over and enjoy. I was out by the pool, and it was such a lovely day, I decided to share it with you in My pics.

I have had a lot of nice gifts and tributes recently. Fine jewelery, Clothes, Shoes, Boots, household things, play things and much more.  I decided to save up all My boxes and packages for 1 week and take a pic, so that you can enjoy My gifts with Me!

I know after viewing this, and reading  My blogs, viewing My website and pics you may have the urge to splurge and buy me gifts and presents and tributes.Its normal to want to GIVE to Me, and be a part of My perfection. You may do this by sending Me a www.amazon.com Giftcard to My email amberkalina@yahoo.co.uk

Email and let Me know who you are once you do this, so I can decide what I wish to do with you, if anything. Enjoy the pictures....

<3 Goddess Kali

 Relaxing by the pool



 You cant take your eyes off Me


 All My wonderful Gifts- DO send More!


No comments:

Post a Comment