Wednesday, December 8, 2010

My new SONY GOOGLE TV Arrived!! (pic)

Hey bois....

If you are a dedicated reader to My blogs, you will know that about 2 weeks ago, My new boy-to-be ordered Me a BEAUTIFUL 40inch Sony Google Tv. It costs $1000, and now that it's here I can see that it's worth every penny he spent!

Such a beautiful clear picture and the internet side of it is just AWESOME! I have decided to house it in My bedroom, which is where I normally relax and talk to you boys...LOL just one more distraction!

Gaze upon its beauty............AND Mine of course!




Thank you My dear little pet- to- be I LOVE it!!

Now boys, I know you are inspired by seeing such a BEAUTIFUL purchase, and I'm sure you are just dying to SPLURGE and get Me a BIG ticket item......LAP TOP< 2nd bedroom Tv< NEW CAR!!
Send Me a message now...Yahoo IM amberkalina


<3 Goddess Kali!

No comments:

Post a Comment