Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Bitch brings Me Mc donalds...Naked and gagged!

Hello bois...

For lunch today I fancied a nice Mc Donald's. It has been a while and I felt like some nice salty fries. I call up My little bitch boi and tell him to get his ass to Mc Donald's immediately...
I tell him he must go through the drive through NAKED LOL.
He asks Me what if someone asks him why he is naked or calls the cops, I just laugh and tell him to say hes a nudist lol. I get a call from him, his voice shaking on the other end of the line..... "There...there looking at me funny and laughing Mistress"
Hurry up with My food boy!! I scream.. He hangs up the phone. About 30 mins later get a knock at the door. My boy has arrived with My Mc Donald's and has put the gag in his mouth correctly as I had earlier told him to. This is what I saw when I opened My door today.......

LOL......
Do you think you might have what it takes to be My slut, to endure and love the humiliation I dish out? Real time or online am the Dominatrix/Humiliatrix making it happen, laughing at your expence 24/7 so get in touch and lets play! gkali_love on yahoo.

<3 Goddess Kali

No comments:

Post a Comment