Thursday, August 4, 2011

New realtime sissy slut

Hello bois....


Recently I have been enjoying realtime sessions with a new sissy slut. She comes to the house, gets dressed up in girly clothes, then gets to dance around, serve me, dance for Me and other fun entertaining things that I may enjoy watching her do. This is a collection of photos from the past month with the various looks I have created for My new sissy slut...






This was the french maid look. On this day I had her strut
around a little, clean up a bit and do a few menial tasks and
chores. I also had her pour Me a few drinks to enjoy whilst
sitting back and watching the fun :)















Here My sissy slut gets dressed up all cute and girly.
On this night, I had her dance to song after song,
screaming out things like "yes! dance like a stripper"
and "woohoo drop it like its hot" lol. Sometimes
saying things like "come on show Me sexy" and
"pretend your at a club hitting on a guy" lol
This has been My favorite outfit.












Here she is wearing a heavy latex dress. I had her with the long
 vampish wig, and holding up the strap on.... her ultimate fantasy!
She looked good in the latex and lingerie, and the wig did look
darling whilst on. I think she enjoyed this one a lot. Kinda made
 her feel like she could be a tranny Domme :)










I'm sure I will see this slut again soon, and there will be some more outfits to post. I LOVE sissy boys and girls, so if your a sissy, online or in realtime, Let Me know! I'd love to play! gkali_love on yahoo

<3 Goddess Kali

No comments:

Post a Comment