Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Double sessions with Miss Bratty Bitch

Hello bois....

I am now offering sessions online and realtime with My partner Miss Bratty Bitch. We live together and we are two hot real time superior GoddesesI am the leather clad, sadistic Dominatrix of your dreams, and she is the sharp tongued, sexy Humiliatrix you wish you could satisfy.

You can call US via Niteflirt:

Call Button

Or you can Msg us on yahoo for a yahoo or skype session:
Goddess Kali - gkali_love
Bratty Bitch- brattyb1tch








We love to do all kinds of sessions and calls. Humilation, Bdsm, Sissy sluts, Pain sluts, Panty bois, Financial Domination, Giving tasks and assignments, foot fetish, trampling, boot/shoe worship, cbt, cuckolding, guided masturbation, ruined orgasms, role play, teamviewer, PTV games, pic sets  and MUCH more....Just ask!

<3 Goddess Kali

1 comment:

  1. I m so obsessed with silky satiny girly pretty bras and panties. I can't stop thinking bout wearing em. Nobody knows this bout me or understands me. But I figured u would know wat to do with someone like me and by opening up to u, it may give u insight to the real me. I know u probably have insight into the proper ways to maximize this info to train me to accept my fate and surrender to it. I don't know who to talk to, and whether I m just weird or should further transform into being a panty girl for real! I figure u and your creative imagination can get me to go where u want me to go, and maybe make me realize the benefits of doing as u say, as oppossed to the other option.

    ReplyDelete