Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Light needle play/bondage with girl sub

Hello bois...

I occasionaly enjoy playing with girls. My x pet was down on vacation from Italy and he invited his sub over to My dungeon. After he had her bound, gagged and tortured her, he decided that she needed to try out some needle play. She is currently pregnant so I just did a few. The area was sterilized, and the needles fresh and brand new, sealed in there packs etc. I take health and safety very important.The needles went into the upper part of her breast, just aside her neck/shoulder. Prior to that we also enjoyed some wax play.

She did very well, took the pain as each needle went in her soft silky skin. He was proud of her, as was I.


Mmmm I love all things sharp and pointy, anything the slightest bit medical love it. Hence the surgical mask and nitrel gloves :) If you want to make Goddess Kali happy, buy Me something Medical! Or come have a medical play session!

<3 Goddess Kali

No comments:

Post a Comment