Monday, November 29, 2010

Recently in the world of Goddess Kali

Hello Boys...

My newest under consideration boy has ordered My new 40inch Google Tv from Sony! I am super excited about its arrival, I'm putting it in the bedroom. It will be nice to relax at night in bed, with the TV in the background. This way as Im online and you bitches say something stupid or boring, ignoring you will be even easier and more fun! Ill take pics of it when it arrives. You can check it out on Amazon, although he didnt order it through there. http://www.amazon.com/Sony-BRAVIA-KDL40NX700-40-Inch-1080p/dp/B0036PFD80/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1291088140&sr=8-4
.........................................

My house boy got back off vacation and will be coming over to clean Thursday. Theres a lot in store for him. I will be making him clean the entire bathroom, using his tounge. If he completes and is a good boy, I will spit on the floor so he may lick it up. He just loves any type of de humanization play. He really does recognise and accept that he is dirt and totally unworthy.....You ALL need to take a lesson from him.
.........................................

Had a fun session with a cumslut the other day. He got online and I recognized immediately that he was nothing but a dirty little cum guzzling whore! He told Me his wife was a cheating bitch and he had caught her fucking his best friend. He then proceeded to put on the dress she was wearing whilst she was doing it. W/we went onto niteflirt, where he gave and gave till all his money was gone(ABOUT $400)! Great Fun! Afterwards I ordered him to go to the local gay bar and scarf down some cock in My honor....sadly he is so lame and pathetic that no one wanted him and he came home empty handed, no cum and no cock!.....
W/we have discussed My needs and his desires further and it has been decided he ought to be totally broke, Give Me ALL his money, forcing him to have to turn tricks to pay bills. Ultimately this will cost him his life and marriage....All in a days works for Goddess Kali hahahahah

............Lets see if that bitch can really handle it...Updates to come.

<3 Goddess Kali

No comments:

Post a Comment