Thursday, January 28, 2010

My house bitch

Hello Bois

I have My very own personal house bitch. He is married and sneaks away from work once a week to come and participate in clip sessions, or to clean My house. He is normally at work when I call, so he arrives in his bussiness clothes.

His duties include vacuming, sweeping the floors, mopping, dusting and general cleaning and tidying of My home.
My house boy is a pathetic little bitch, he is really less than human. More like a piece of dirt on the bottom of My ever so perfect heels!

When he does a good job, I reward him. His rewards have been few and far between. The last one I was kind enough to give him was a mouth full of My yummy spit. I ordered him to hold and keep this in his mouth for at least 1 whole hour!

Hahahaha can you imagin him riding back to work with My perfect spit in his mouth? It certainly makes Me giggle!

Pics of him cleaning and doing chores will be added.

<3 Goddess Kali

1 comment:

  1. Hello Goddess. i am an attorney here in Chicago and have also been a house bitch just like You described. i would sneek away at lunchtime to go clean One's dungeon.

    submissively,

    slave mark

    ReplyDelete