Monday, January 25, 2010

My girl subby

Hello Bois!

As you should all be aware by now, I have teamed up with a great friend and opened a clips4sale! We shoot as often as we can to try to keep the content fresh.
I recently had a VERY exciting shoot!
Meet Angehla, a female subby, partial to smoking and pain. Ive tried out a few things with her which have included Teeth brushing, Tickling, Needle play, Blood play, Smoking , Spanking, light through to heavy bondage.

I do love humiliation and playing with you boys, but its nice to have a change. I enjoyed the medical scene the most, The needles and blood did it for Me.! I loved how easily the needles slid under her creamy white soft skin.
I loved how she flinched a little each time, and the glassy look in her eyes staring up at Me. Angehla did very well and I was pleased. Taking out the needle's time was a nice treat for Me! One of the final needles, on her upper left collar bone seemed to gush blood! So much so I took My hands and smeared it all over her hot naked body!.........Mmmmmmm
I look forward to the next session.
Pics Below

<3 Goddess Kali



No comments:

Post a Comment