Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Evening all,


My house boy came over the other day. He used to visit regularly but he has beenvout of country. I ordered him naked and set him on cleaning the kitchen and dishesas soon as he arrived.

I got ready for filming, as the set was having the last touches put together.

I had my bitch clean the toilets with his tounge, eating candy off the toilet bowl.I reward him through the hours with my spit,on the toilet, floor and bowl he just loved to lick it all up.He finishs up the floors and laundry and then I take himto set,tie him to the rack, and got about electric shocking him ALL OVER with My new violet wand.

Lunch time arrived and after a busy day of bossing him around and shocking the shit outta him I was starving. I had him on a collar and leash,at My feet outside, enjoying the day whilst I ate. He looked hungry so I spat my milkshake and chewed up fries out, all over my thigh high boots and dirty ground.I stamped all in it,then told him, Viola! your lunch is served!
He was a very hungry boy he ate and licked My boots and floor clean!
He is coming back tomorrow for some more cleaning.

You can buy the clips of this and My other sessions on http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/34090

<3 Goddess Kali




No comments:

Post a Comment